Traffic Control Foreman
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Direct and control traffic at construction sites or other work zones.
- Set up traffic control devices such as cones, signs and barricades.
- Communication with drivers, pedestrians, and construction crews to ensure safe traffic flow.
- Monitor traffic conditions and adjust traffic control measures as needed.
- Maintain accurate records of traffic control activities.
- Previous experience in construction management or supervising is preferred.
- Familiarity with construction management software is a plus.
- Ability to effectively manage and coordinate traffic control operations.
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations related to traffic control and safety.
- Strong budgeting and contract management skills.
- Proficiency in software such as Prolong and Bluebeam for project documentation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple responsibilities.
*Please note that this position requires the ability to stand for long periods of time and work outdoors in various weather conditions.
- Full time
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Weekend availability
- Have a valid driver's license.
- Able to pass a background/MVR check as well as a urine drug screen/fitness test
EEO/AA- TrueRock Construction, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please fill out an application below.Job Application