Summary: Operates a paver to spread and level hot mix paving material on various roadways.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Completes paver walk around daily
- Safely runs a paving speed as directed to balance delivery, paver capacity, and compaction with a few if any stops.
- Steer paver holding a predetermined reference.
- Observe the mix as it is being dumped for changes in characteristics.
- Work with dump man to make quick and effective truck exchanges not bumping the paver or running the hopper below half full.
- Performs routine maintenance on a loader such as lubricating, fueling, and cleaning.
- Full time
- Weekend availability
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Experience & License/Certification
- At least 1 year of experience
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Able to pass a background/MVR check as well as an urine drug screen/fitness test
EEO/AA- TrueRock is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please fill out an application below.Job Application