Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Drives machine in successive overlapping passes over surfaces to be compacted, rolling subgrade and asphalt to desired compaction and smoothness.
- Requires use of hand tampers and/or plate tampers over areas not accessible to road rollers.
- Follows a predetermined roller pattern.
- Aware of mix temperature and rolls within specified rolling temperature zones.
- Understands how to properly roll joints both transverse and longitudinal.
- Uses the water system properly to not pick up or waste water.
- Understands how to make smooth stops and starts.
- Routinely performs maintenance and minor repairs on rollers.
- Weekend availability
- Must be willing to work nights
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Able to pass a background/MVR check as well as an urine drug screen/fitness test
EEO/AA- TrueRock is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please fill out an application below.Job Application