Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Drives machine in successive overlapping passes over surfaces to be compacted, rolling subgrade and asphalt to desire compaction and smoothness.
- Requires use of hand tampers and/or plate tampers over areas not accessible to road rollers.
- Follows a predetermined roller pattern.
- Aware of mix temperature and rolls within specified rolling temperature zones.
- Understands how to properly roll joints both transverse and longitudinal.
- Uses the water system properly to not pick up or waste water.
- Understands how to make smooth stops and starts.
- Routinely performs maintenance and minor repairs on rollers.
401K, Dental insurance, employee assistance program, flexible spending account, Health insurance, Paid time off, Referral program, Vision insurance
Night shift and then day shift towards the end of the year.
- Have a valid driver's license.
- Able to pass a background/MVR check as well as a urine drug screen/fitness test
EEO/AA- TrueRock Construction, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please fill out an application below.Job Application